1. Games
  2. Login
  3. Register
  4. Support
  5. 17:05:39
  6. en

moonID.net - Please discuss stuff about moonID hereDiscussions → Noob question about getting farmed.

JurgenKhan
Posted April 19, 2024, 3:26 p.m.

Tactics question regarding KF. I find that I am losing a significant amount of gold when getting attacked, but, get very little when I attack. How are other people protecting their gold? Are you guys spending it all immediately or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks a bunch.

Zhenriel
Posted April 19, 2024, 4:11 p.m.
Edited by Zhenriel April 20, 2024, 1:11 p.m.

You spend it all and "bank" the remaining gold by buying items you can sell later.

You can also do safety fights against weaker knights which will grant you protection from attacks for 1 hour. That way you can do missions safely, or give yourself protection after collecting your tavern gold.

And if you do safety fights before the protection expires, that will extend it by 1 hour again, so you can keep doing missions or do whatever else you want without worrying about attackers.

Protection also works if you've been attacked within the last hour, so keep that in mind as well.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 19, 2024, 5:48 p.m.

That's what I do, and I donate the rest of the gold to the guild so that I don't lose so much gold :)

The loss is less with items than when word gets around that you are losing gold and x people attack per day :)

Show comments (1)
Zhenriel
Posted April 19, 2024, 6:02 p.m.

Yup. Although I'm not usually in a guild, so I have to use some other methods to get rid of any leftover gold!

gucchan
Posted April 19, 2024, 6:53 p.m.

Just do an attack before you start your daily missions. That'll give you one hour of protection, no one can attack you for one hour.
When you'll stop playing, spend all your gold so you won't give any gold to your attacker.
If I'm not mistaken, when you win a fight you get 5-10% of gold of the loser so just don't have any gold and the attacks will reduce.

Show comments (1)
Patti CRATR.games
Posted April 20, 2024, 10:31 a.m.

5-10%

That's right, up to 10%

SnaP89
Posted April 20, 2024, 12:32 p.m.

https://kfwiki.arcadewelten.eu/index.php?title=Hauptseite

helpful site in both german and english, explains safety fights and banking and a few other things

Page:  1
You need to login to add a post.

Connecting... Connecting